At Foundry Lighting, we prioritize our customer experience above all else. We want to ensure the products you purchase from us meet your expectations. All eligible products may be returned within 30 days of the date shipped. Visit our Return Center to start your return, and we'll provide you with shipping instructions.
PRODUCTS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN
Sorry, we cannot accept returns on:
- Custom and built-to-order items
- Floor models, Open Box, and Clearance Items
- Items discontinued by the manufacturer after the date of purchase
- Single fixture over $2,000 of original price.
- Orders with items in quantities of 3 or more units.
- Any product that has been modified, installed, or used in any way (including cut, clipped or stripped wires)
- Items not in resalable condition or items missing the original packaging and box
- Items not purchased from FoundryLighting.com
- Items not purchased by the original customer (we require the original purchase receipt)
- Items over 30 days of delivery
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
The original packing slip must be enclosed with all returns or exchanges in the original packaging. We only accept returns or exchanges with the original packing slip or the original packaging.
Returns are done in 3 easy steps.
- Request Authorization: Have your order number and shipping zip code ready to initiate a return. Visit our Return Center and request a Return Authorization.
- Return Instructions: A Customer Care Representative will review your order and create a return case, answering any questions you may have by email.
- Pack & Ship: Once a Return Manufacturer Authorization (RMA) number has been issued, you are ready to ship the item(s) back.
- Please ensure the item is well packed in its original packaging. Other than the return label, please do not write or mark on the box in any way.
- Damages caused by inappropriate packaging will be the responsibility of the customer.
We understand that sometimes products have a manufacturer's defect. Any qualifying defective item purchased from Foundry Lighting that is returned within 30 days of purchase will be repaired or replaced at the company's discretion. If you would like report a defective item please visit our Return Center and start a return process. Once your claim request has been received a Claims Specialist will reach out to you within 2 business days.
RETURN SHIPPING & RESTOCKING FEES
All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee as well as return shipping fees. You will receive an email confirming the amount of your refund once the goods have been safely received and inspected by our warehouse. Please allow up to 15 business days for your credit to appear with your payment provider after we receive your products.
An order that is refused will be charged the original shipping plus the return shipping it takes for the package to get back to our facility. All orders refused will incur a 50% restocking fee.
You can cancel an order within a 24-hour window of order placement unless it is a custom item or special order. If your order has already shipped (even if it is under a 24-hour window), it cannot be canceled and will be treated as a return. Any cancellation fees imposed by the manufacturer will be your responsibility and will be deducted from any refund. To request an order cancellation, please visit our Return Center or email us using our Contact Us Form.
Please be aware that if your order is already en route from its original location, it cannot be rerouted, redirected, or canceled. If you wish to return the item, please complete a Return Request, and you will receive return instructions within two business days.
We may cancel orders for any reason. Some everyday situations in which orders are canceled may include the item being out of stock, there being no plans to restock it, pricing errors, or credit card payment being declined by the issuing financial institution.
Your refund will be issued to the same form of payment used for the original purchase. You will be credited for the cost of the item and applicable taxes, less the return shipping & handling fees. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.